Any PRO member with 10 Tokens in their account can play in this tournament! If you need to build your token bankroll, you can play in “Super High Roller Satellites” and “Token Builder Tournaments” every night!
$10,000 Super High Roller
Saturday, September 5, 2020
- 10 Token Entry OR Trade In Your Championship Seat for 10 Tokens
- $10,000 Cash Payout Across Top 20 Players
- Only open to “PRO” Members
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2020
5:00 PM (eastern time)
Late Registration Open until 7:00PM
- 5,000 chips for 10 Tokens
- 15 min blinds (10/20 starting blinds)
- 10 Token Rebuys will be allowed (First 8 Levels Only)
- Rebuy can be made when a player is at 5,000 chips or less
- Single Add-on will be allowed during the break
$10,000 Cash Payout Across 20 Players
Full Payout Table coming soon
Got 10 Tokens?
Great! All you need to do is make sure you are an active “PRO” member prior to the start of the tournament!
Need 10 Tokens?
No problem! We have created 60 tournaments that you can earn multiple tournaments to help you build your token bank roll!
- $100 Added Token Builder Tournament – Every Night @ 9 PM (est)
1 Token Entry
$100 Cash Added to 1st Place plus top 15- 20% win more tokens based on payout table!
Also win $5K Tournament of Champions Entry and Points!
1st Place usually awarded 15-20 tokens
See more details
- Super High Roller Satellites – Every Night at 11 PM
1 Token Entry – Top 10% Win 10 Tokens
Also win $5K Tournament of Champions Entry and Points
See More Details
|$10,000 SUPER HIGH ROLLER CHALLENGE|
|Payout Table (20 Spots)|
|10 – 12th||1.75%||$ 175.00|
|13 – 15th||1.50%||$ 150.00|
|16 – 20th||1.25%||$ 125.00|
Is this Open to Non-PRO Members?
No this new promotion is only open to those who are active PRO Members on August 1st.
How Do You Trade In Your Championship Seat?
On Saturday between 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM to make an exchange, 1 Championship Seat for 10 Tokens.
You can do this right in your player dashboard (the first page you see when you log in).
If you have any further questions on this promotion, please email us at email@example.com. Blog comments are not monitored nearly as much as email is, so please do not post comments on this blog.