Super High Roller
Saturday, August 1, 2020
- 10 Token Entry OR Trade In Your Championship Seat for 10 Tokens
- 1 Full Travel Package for Every 30 Entries
- 1st Place Also Wins a Day 2 “Bye” into the 2021 National Championship!
- Only open to “PRO” Members
SATURDAY, AUGUST 1, 2020
2:30 PM (eastern time)
Late Registration Open until 4:30PM
- 5,000 chips for 10 Tokens
- 15 min blinds (10/20 starting blinds)
- 10 Token Rebuys will be allowed (First 8 Levels Only)
- Rebuy can be made when a player is at 5,000 chips or less
- Single Add-on will be allowed during the break
Vegas 2021 BPO Travel Package Awarded for Every 30 Entries/Rebuys/Add-ons
- Hotel Minimum 4 Days at Host Venue
- $400 Airfare Reimbursement
- “Day 1C” National Championship Seat
ALSO wins a “Bye” into Day 2 of the Tournament you Redeem your Package For!.
Until now this exclusive seat was only for the winner of the Masters Tournament.
This amazing opportunity guarantees you a spot into Day 2
The Winner of this event will Win a “Bye” into Day 2 of the Championship you choose to use your package with a Guaranteed Average Chip stack.
- This will allow the player to get past 95% of the field and instantly “in the money” during Day 2 with an average chip-stack (the expected field average).
- If there is a field of 2,000 players, you will only have to beat out 100 players for the lions share of the expected $400,000+ prize pool in 2021!
- You will also be guaranteed $500 or more for making it to day 2 before even getting to the venue!
(Vegas 2019 minimum payout for making Day 2 was $700)
Is this Open to Non-PRO Members?
No this new promotion is only open to those who are active PRO Members on August 1st.
How Do You Trade In Your Championship Seat?
On Saturday between 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM to make an exchange, 1 Championship Seat for 10 Tokens.
You can do this right in your player dashboard (the first page you see when you log in).
If you have any further questions on this promotion, please email us at email@example.com. Blog comments are not monitored nearly as much as email is, so please do not post comments on this blog.