Masters Tournament for 2020 National Championship
Players cannot and have not ever been able to earn more than 1 Seat into the Championship, but additional “seats” over the first 1, can be used for the Masters Tournament.
The Bar Poker Open Master’s Tournament is an exclusive tournament for those talented enough to win multiple seats online to play for a massive prize. Once a player achieves 2 or more “unused” seats during the period of June 17th – May 3rd, that 2nd seat becomes a “Master’s Ticket” and every Master’s Ticket won above and beyond that becomes a rebuy/add-on in this championship event. Any seats over the initial 1 Earned must be used for the Masters and have no other value other than as entry or rebuy/add-on in the Masters Event so make sure you are available to participate int eh Masters Tournament on May 9th.
The prize of the Masters Event is a Day 1 “bye” right into Day 2 of the 2020 National Championship before you even step foot into the Golden Nugget. By winning this “Bye”…
- You will already be “in the money” with an average stack of 600,000
- You will by-pass 95% of the field for the $300,000 Expected Payout!
(this means you will have only 50 players to compete against if we reach 1,000 entries)
Saturday, May 9th, 2020 11:30am (Eastern Time)
Cost for Entry:
- O Token Cost (Invite only)
Automatically added to our invite list once you hit 2 unused won seats during the season!
- Rebuys Allowed for each additional seat won, over 2 (500 tokens for each rebuy)
(valid at any time when player has 3,000 or fewer chips)
- Add-on is also allowed for each seat won (500 tokens for each add-on)
(valid during Break after Level 8)
3,000 Starting Stack
15 Min Levels
Rebuys Allowed for 8 Levels
Add-On Allowed during the break (after level 8)
*Re-buys can be made at any point that you have 3,000 chips or less, so this means you can rebuy in the beginning to start with 6,000 chips.
How To Rebuy/Add-On:
As a way to only allow rebuys for players that earned them, we will be dispersing players 500 tokens after 9:00 AM on the day of the event for every additional seat you won, more than 2. These tokens will be removed from your account, they will be removed after the tournament so you will need to use them or lose them.
If you have 8 Total Seats Won this season
You will be given 500 Tokens On Saturday after 9AM
8 Seats Won – 2 Seat Requirement = 6 Seats to use for a rebuy
6 x 500 Tokens Per Seat = 3,000 Tokens
– You can rebuy at the beginning of tournament or at any time you are at or below 3,000 chips
– You can only add-on for 3,000 chips during the break (after level 8)
The Winner of this event will Win a “Bye” into Day 2 of the Las Vegas National Championship with a Guaranteed Average Chipstack (600,000 chips).
- This will allow the player to get past 95% of the field and instantly “in the money” during Day 2 with a 600,000 chip-stack (the expected field average).
- Winner may also still use their earned National Championship Seat to compete in Day 1A and/or re-enter for $235 to play in Day 1B for a larger stack.
If player bags chips greater in value than the 600,000 average stack during any Day1, they will start Day 2 with the larger stack.
- If there is a field of 1,000 players, you will only have to beat out 50 players for the lions share of the expected $300,000 on the Televised Final Table!
- You will also be guaranteed $500 or more for making it to day 2 before even getting to Vegas!
(last year minimum payout for making Day 2 was $700)
This prize and your seats are non-transferrable, have no cash value, and can only be used for the 2020 Las Vegas National Championship. Please do not play in the Masters Event (or in any of the weekly qualifiers for that matter) if you cannot make the tournament. You would have nothing to gain and you would only be taking a prize from someone who plans to attend.
Use your tokens for other promotions, like the “High Roller” Tournaments. Any masters seats/rebuys or championship seats that are not used for Vegas or the Masters Event will be expired and cannot be used for any future promotions or events.
Masters Tickets Expiration:
Players that won multiple seats and used those seats in either the East Coast Championship AND/OR the East Coast Masters Tournament will need to earn an additional seat for the Masters Tournament. Meaning that players with a remaining balance of 2 or more Seats Won after the East Coast Championship Seats are reconciled will be invited to play in the next Bar Poker Open Masters Tournament.
Players that win additional BPO seats at Local League Events, can use the additional seats for entry in the Masters! Please make sure your league enters your seat won well in advance of the Masters Championship.
- Qualification Examples:
- Player Wins 1 Seat May 26, 2019 – October 2019, who did not use the seat at the East Coast Championship, will only need to win 1 more seat during October 20, 2019 – May 3, 2020.
- Player Wins 2 Seats May 26, 2019 – October 2019, who did not use a seat at the East Coast Championship, will be eligible for the 2020 Las Vega Masters.
- Player that Wins 2 Seats after the East Coast Championship, will be able to use the extra seat for the BPO Masters and future seats won would work as a “rebuy” or “add-on” during the Masters Event.
How would you of “used” a prior seat that you won?
- If you participated in the $100,000 East Coast Championship, your seat would be deducted
- If you participated in the East Coast Championship Masters, we would deduct a seat for your entry or any rebuys or add-ons that you used during the online tournament.
What if you don’t use a rebuy/add-on you earned?
To restrict who can and who can’t rebuy, we deposit amount of tokens nobody has in their accounts. The tokens we used are only a way to limit who can and can’t add-on or rebuy. You did not actually “earn” 500 tokens. Any rebuys or add-ons you do not use as a player will be removed from your dashboard. Additional seats and/or tokens are not usable for any other more seats into the championship or any other promotion. Use them in the 2020 Masters Tournament, or lose them.
If you have any future questions regarding this tournament or the rules of this tournament, please email us at email@example.com