The Bar Poker Open Master’s Tournament is an exclusive tournament for those talented enough to win multiple seats online. Once a player achieves 2 or more “unused” seats during the period of June 17th – May 20th, that 2nd seat becomes a “Master’s Ticket” and every Master’s Ticket won above and beyond that becomes a rebuy/add-on in this championship event. We expect the field in this tournament to be less than 30 players. The prize in this event, with an expected field of less than 50 players, is a “Bye” into Day 2 of the $200,000 2018 National Championship. By winning this bye, you will already be “in the money” with an average stack of 250,000, and you will by-pass 90% of the field for the $200,000 Total Payout!
Masters Tournament for 2018 $200,000 National Championship
Saturday, May 26th, 2018 11:30am (Eastern Time)
Cost for Entry:
- O Token Cost (Invite only)
Automatically added to invite list once you hit 2 unused won seats during the season!
- Rebuys Allowed for each additional seat won, over 2
(valid at any time when player has 3,000 or fewer chips)
- Add-on is also allowed at the expense of each seat won
(valid during Break after Level 8)
3,000 Starting Stack
12 Min Levels
How To Rebuy/Add-On:
We will be dispersing players 100 tokens after 9AM on the day of the event for every additional seat you won, more than 2. These tokens will be removed from your account, if they are not used, and you will be credited back the “seats” you did not use.
If you have 8 Seats Won this season
You will be given 500 Tokens On Saturday after 9AM
8 Seats Won – 2 Seat Requirement = 6 Seats to use for a rebuy
100 Tokens Per Seat = 500 Tokens
The Winner of this event will Win a “Bye” into Day 2 of the $200,000 National Championship with an average chip stack (250,000 chips).
- This will allow the player to get past 90% of the field and instantly “in the money” during Day 2.
- Winner may also still compete in Day 1A and/or Day 1B for a larger stack.
If player bags chips greater in value than the 250,000 average stack during any Day1, they will start Day 2 with the larger stack.
This prize is non-transferrable, has no cash value, and can only be used for the $200,000 National Championship on June 11 – 14, 2017. Please do not play in this event if you cannot make the tournament, you have nothing to gain and you would only be taking a prize from someone who plans to attend.
Masters Tickets Expiration:
Players that won multiple seats and used those seats in either the East Coast Championship OR the Masters Tournament will need to earn an additional seat for the Masters Tournament. Meaning that players with a remaining balance of 2 or more Seats Won after the East Coast Championship will be invited to play in the next Bar Poker Open Masters Tournament. We anticipate to have these seats reflected in the accounts properly by January 6th, 2018.
Players that win additional BPO seats at Local League Events, can use the additional seats for entry in the Masters! You will have to make sure your league enters your seat won into their admin panel.
- Qualification Examples:
- Player Wins 1 Seat June 2017 – November 2017, who did not use the seat at the East Coast Championship, will only need to win 1 more seat during November 2017 – May 2018.
- Player Wins 2 Seats June 2018 – November 2017, who did not use a seat at the East Coast Championship, will be eligible for the 2018 Masters.
- Player that Wins 2 Seats after the East Coast Championship, will be able to use the extra seat for the BPO Masters and future seats won would work as a “rebuy” or “add-on” during the Masters Event.
How would you of used a prior seat that you won?
- If you participated in the $100,000 East Coast Championship, your seat would have been deducted
- If you participated in the East Coast Championship Masters, we would deduct a seat for your entry or any rebuys or add-ons that you used during the online tournament.
If you have any future questions regarding this tournament or the rules of this tournament, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org